Friday, May 11, 2012

What am I Riddle?

        
  • I am a piece of paper, a drop of ink and a few pennies of a premium
  • I am a promise to pay
  • I help people see visions, dreams and achieve economic immortality
  • I am education for the children
  • I am savings
  • I am property that increases in value from year to year
  • I lend money when you need it most, with no questions asked
  • I ensure people the daring to live and the moral right to die
  • I create money when non existed before
  • I guarantee the continuity of business
  • I am a declaration of financial independence and economic freedom
  • I am protected by laws that prevent creditors from assessing the money I give to your loved ones
  • I bring dignity, peace of mind and security to your family

       

What am I?

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment